How many times in our day we need to have wisdom to a decision, choose to face a problem, solve a professional issue, advise anyone, to educate a child or even deal with a spouse? Every second we need to make decisions, some very difficult, it is true. Therefore, wisdom is so important in our routine.
Ever wondered how your life would be and a whole nation to a ruler to follow God and obey his laws? For this, we know how it is, as has already occurred in the reign of Solomon in Israel. His experience gives us a glimpse of how wisdom is important.
Before he died, David appointed his son Solomon as his successor. In a dream, God told Solomon to make a request and what he wanted? Wisdom to judge the people fairly and wisely.
“The thy servant therefore give an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and evil; for who is able to judge this thy so great a people? And the speech pleased the eyes of the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. And God said to him: Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thee riches, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies, but hast asked for thyself understanding to hear causes of judgment, Behold done according to thy words. I have given you a heart so wise and understanding that thee before thee there was none like, and after you your equal if not rise “(1 Kings 3: 6-12).
The wisdom of Solomon made known and recognized for his wise judgment and his God reign blessed the people with abundant food production, good clothes and houses. There was more than enough for everyone.
It does not seem perfect? So why is it that people do not seek wisdom as Solomon did?
In Proverbs 8 we have a true calling to wisdom. Indeed, the very wisdom – the divine gift – invites us to live with it.
Wisdom, personified, tells us how we should behave, as is the profile of those who have and how you live. There are 10 very simple features. Knowing them will make you realize you are in the way that one day Solomon walked or if it’s time to start walking this trail:
1) Wisdom is clear for those who have insight.
2) We prefer the wisdom to riches.
3) Wisdom goes hand in hand with prudence and common sense.
4) Wisdom is not with the proud, haughty, the who is misbehaving or speak wickedly.
5) Wisdom provides sensible advice, understanding and power.
6) Wisdom is good government and ensures justice.
7) Wisdom love who loves you and who seeks finds.
8) With wisdom comes wealth and honor, prosperity, lasting righteousness.
9) Wisdom was born in eternity and there before the earth.
10) Who hears wisdom is happy and receives favor from the Lord.
And then you walk wisely or need to get it?
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? Write to me in email@example.com